The feature I wish my smart phone had!

With so many features in a smart phone, sometimes one tends to forget the basic 'App' installed in all the phones. Sigh, many shocks in life. I miss my Nokia 3315, the rock who helped me trash bullies in college.

This Toon is an entry for 'Share Life' contest. Please do remember to vote for me if you liked this post. Thanks to Indiblogger and Tata DOCOMO for this opportunity.


This toon is part of Holy Cow!!! webcomic which publishes thrice a week, do not forget to follow for some quality life shocks, where every moment your mind screams.... Holy Cow!!!

6 comments:

  1. hahah! Yeah man! That was the best phone, just one point behind 3310!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Excellent :-) Going to check if I have any votes left, and if yes, will certainly vote for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol....smart...very smart...ultra creative u bee..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had 3315 too and it was indeed a brick.. someone stole it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Avada
    Someone stole your 3315 O_o did you check out the riot mobs? maybe they were using it???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still use a phone with basic features and I'm happy with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Holy Cow Updates every Sunday noon. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed or Email to get notified about the update.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...